- 2 June 2016 –
Tournaments are one of the more exciting promotions that online casino are hosting on regular occasions, granting all players an undeniable opportunity to play some fine casino games, just as well as compete against the other participants. Whether carried out on slot machines, table games or poker, these challenging events are always full of surprises and gifts of course, within reach to anybody with just a little luck on their side. As it happens, the online casino of Vera & John is currently hosting one of such tournaments, its regular feature to be precise, as this gaming network is specifically fond of the online tournament related promotions which occur there from time to time.
This one would bring an €8,000 prize pool to the game, which is going to be seen through an active gameplay maintained on the “Untamed Giant Panda” slot. You may select either the desktop or the mobile version of this game, as both would take part in this tournament. To qualify for the promotion, you may need to play a minimum of 50 rounds on this slot game, but rest assured that the spin value necessary to do that can be as low as €0.50, so it should not be such a big deal after all. Soon afterward when this stage has been completed, the more you play the higher you will get on the leader board, as only the top 50 players will be sharing the reward in the final stage. Once you reach the Vera&John casino site, one should check out the full terms so that the procedure could be as smooth as possible and without delay. There is €2,000 reserved for a person who gets to be on the first place at the end, so the stakes are quite high and rewards even more so.
* The €8,000 Tournament will be available until the 6th of June 2016
* This promotion is hosted on the Untamed Giant Panda slot
* A player must first play at least 50 rounds on the game to qualify further
* Winners would be selected accordingly to the leader board score
* A minimum spin value needed for this competition has been set to €0.50
* The prize pool is going to be split among the top 50 winners
* Tournament related conditions may still apply