- 9 July 2016 –
The summer festivities are always full of surprisingly well prepared games, spanning from the usual promotions to all such over the top attractions, which are more than welcome at this point anyhow. The annual Tour de Chanz has finally arrived and all Chanz casino members are going to receive as much of the highly anticipated fun as they need, all thanks to the undergoing preparations for the ultimate raffle that is going to happen on the 25th of July, this year.
Every participant will have to complete all ten stages of this competition, in order to qualify for the draw and they have until the 24th July to do so. Each of those stages can be successfully completed upon making at least 10 spins one any of the selected slot machine games, which have been chosen as featured slots for this event all along. There are many Microgaming and Net Entertainment products, along with several Thunderkick items as well, so be sure to pick the one you like best, so that completing the stages would be relatively simple if a little bit demanding nonetheless.
The qualifying games include: Wild Orient, Esqueleto Explosivo, The Rift, Football Star, Jimi Hendrix, Drive: Multiplier Mayhem, Aloha! Cluster Pays, Piggy Riches, Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst. The risk is great but the stakes are even higher and at the end it would bring the winner a total of €1000, plus 3x 100 Free Spins for the next runners up, available on any casino game of choice. The cash reward can be further used to buy yourself a brand new bike, allowing to make every future tour by yourself, or simply enjoy the outdoors until the next promo comes to casino Chanz.
* Tour de Chanz is a campaign that would be open to members of casino Chanz for a limited time
* To qualify for this raffle, theplayers must successfully finish all 10 stages of the event
* A single stage can be completed by making 10 full spins on the selected games
* This competition will be available until the 24th of July 2016
* The final draw is going to take place on July 25th
* Promotion specific T&C may apply further